(Photo by my lovely friend (and second shooter!) Lanny Nguyen.)
Hi! I’m Carla.
I’m a wedding, portrait and food photographer located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
When I’m not shooting happy clients or tasty food, you’ll find me out and about chasing adventures whenever I can. I’m a born-and-bred Californian who loves to travel from vineyards to redwoods to ocean and back again.
Top Five Fun Facts About Carla:
- I’m the youngest of four sisters- and we all live within about 20 miles of each other.
- Even though I grew up right outside San Francisco, I’ve never been to Alcatraz. At least I’ve walked over the Golden Gate Bridge lots of times! (I was even part of a commercial with the Golden Gate in the background! I was standing atop a Rolls Royce. LONG STORY.)
- I love chai tea and puppies. And also baby elephants.
- One of my favorite memories happened on the Fourth of July in 2012. I’d flown to New York to visit a good friend from college and we attended a rooftop party to watch the fireworks show along the East River. When the show ended each rooftop burst with whoops and applause from watchers all over the city. It was so exciting to be a part of such happiness and energy!
- My best friend and I write a blog together called Alyssa & Carla where we share DIY projects, food and travel posts. Check it out!